Lighting System Designs
Chalmor’s ethos is to provide a professionally designed lighting system design that ensures the new lighting scheme is cost effective, energy efficient and has low operating costs whilst also providing appropriate lighting for the use of the area concerned.
Chalmor system designs typically offer:
- Energy efficient high performance designs that significantly reduce operating costs.
- Bespoke systems designed to organisations operations and requirements
- Designs that meet the guidance produced by the Society of Light and Lighting (SLL).
- Consideration to reduce potential Health and Safety issues, improve the working environment and productivity
- Designs that are energy efficient and environmentally positive.
- Reduced installation costs for example where it is possible to upgrade the existing lighting by directly replacing the old fittings.
- Environmentally conscious – lamps and removed light fittings are correctly recycled via an auditable registered recycling scheme that is WEEE compliant.
- Designs that meet relevant industry good practice.
- Our systems offer controllability, through the inclusion of daylight and or occupancy controls, that further contribute to deliver additional energy savings.
- Attractive and energy efficient designs can also be achieved with the integration of natural daylight with dimmable light fittings that maintain constant light levels by regulating the lighting in accordance with the amount of daylight available.
- Cost effective designs that take into account the life time cost of ownership i.e. the ongoing energy and maintenance costs. For example by utilising long life lamps in difficult to access areas.