Chalmor Ltd experts in Lighting and Heating Solutions promote a variety of Finance Options to assist all Organisations and Facilities in need of lighting re-fits or who would like to introduce an energy efficient heating solution into their building or maybe like to avail of both in helping them bring down energy costs and reduce their Carbon Footprint. the Finance Options are:
- The Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme (CRC) – is a mandatory carbon emissions trading scheme covering all organisations who use more that 6,000MWh electricity(approx £500,00) per year.
- The Carbon Trust Implementation Scheme – designed to help UK businesses reduce their energy costs by installing greener, more efficient technology.
- Energy Company Obligation (ECO) – ECO is the Governement’s new domestic energy efficient programme that works alongside the Green Deal to provide additional support for packages of energy efficieny measures. ECO also provides insulation and heating packages to low income and vulnerable households and insulation measures to low income communities.
- Energy Efficiency Financing – assists English and Scottish businesses, charties, education institutions and public sector organisations to install energy saving projects and counter balance the rising cost of energy and overheads.
- Chalmor Ltd’s LifeSaver – Chalmor’s award winning LifeSaver “pay as you save” scheme enable organisation to upgrade lighting and lighting controls with no capital outlay. Instead, the lighting installation is funded through quarterly payments, which is less that the money saved each quarter from reduced costs.
- Salex Funding and Revolving Green Fund – The Government, in partnership with the Carbon Trust, is providing £51.5 Million in new interest-free loans to help public sector bodies take advantage of energy efficient technology. The scheme is available for around 80 different energy efficiency technologies including boiler and lighting upgrades.
- The Green Deal – Chalmor for the past thirty years has been assisting public and private organisations to save enrergy and improve their buildings energy performance. We are already designing and aligning our product range inline with The Green Deal product criteria.