Automatic room by room heating control with eTRV+:
eTRV+ is an award winning, British made electronic thermostatic radiator valve. It fits directly to radiators in place of traditional TRV’s, enabling automatic room by room heating control. It has been proven to cut energy bills by up to 30% by heating only the rooms you are using and preventing overheating.
eTRV+ Saves energy by:
- Heating only the rooms you are using: Eliminating wasted heating in empty rooms.
- Keeping temperature consistent: Preventing overheating. By regulating temperature, room users will no longer need to use fans or heaters and air-conditioning will not switch on to cool overheated rooms.
- Working in harmony with the environment: For example, turning the heating down to allow natural heat from the sun to warm the room.
- Minimising heat loss: Accommodating human interaction, for example, turning the heating down to prevent heat loss when a window has been opened.
- Reducing system load: eTRV+ works to provide system balance and reduce whole system load, which will in turn reduce energy consumption by variable speed pumps and boilers.
- Patented Dual Sensors: Provide market leading temperature accuracy by constantly monitoring both room and system temperature. eTRV+ adjusts the radiator valve to ensure ambient temperature remains consistent.
- Rapid Automatic Response: eTRV+ responds quickly to changes in room temperature (e.g. if a window is opened or the sun heats up the room) to regulate heating, ensuring it stays at your set level, without you having to remember to change anything.
- 3 temperature settings: Enable programming to suit preference. LOW can be used overnight or when the room is not in use. ECO is the main heating temperature. A higher COMF level can be used to provide a one hour heat boost when needed.
- Manual push button: Provides a one hour heat boost on demand
- Quick or Custom programming: eTRV+ includes 3 quick programmes to suit scheduled heating. A Custom option enables more complex programming.
- Open Window Feature: When is window is opened, eTRV+ reacts to the sudden change in temperature and reduces the heating to minimise heat loss.
- Valve Exercise: Runs weekly throughout the year to prevent valve sticking, saving costly maintenance.
All of the above features come as standard with eTRV+. These following additional features can be used to enhance or protect energy savings:
- PAIR Occupancy Sensor & Timer: A wall or ceiling mounted PAIR sensor and timer can be used to switch on or off the heating according to occupancy – enhancing energy saving in areas with intermittent use, or those areas which are difficult to plan heating for.
- Security Features:
- Secure Settings: Password protection prevents alterations to the programme.
- Secure Kit: Collar, secure screws and lock prevent twisting, tamper or removal.
Click to download our Chalmor eTRV+ product and accessories list
We have developed a suite of tools to help building managers communicate eTRV+, to ensure building users understand how eTRV+ works and how they can check temperature or boost their heating. Click to see examples or contact email@example.com for more information.
Click to read:
Need more help?