BlueWave is a remarkably versatile 2 or 3 channel controller that provides a cost-effective solution to many lighting and HVAC control applications based on combinations of occupancy sensing, light levels and run on timers with optional manual switches in one or two zones.
Product Code: Bluewave
Flexibility is a key feature of Bluewave, enabling a wide range of configurations to suit the control requirements of each project. Ease of use is assured by simple integrated push buttons and meaningful LED displays that clearly show the control status.
Each channel can be used to detect occupancy and/or light levels with the ability to connect up to six occupancy sensors to each Bluewave controller. The channels can operate independently of each other, providing a wide range of configurations within one zone or across two zones.
These are just some examples of the configurations that can be easily achieved with BlueWave:
- Two stages of light level within a single zone
- Occupancy and light levels in a single zone
- Occupancy and light levels across two zones
- Occupancy and timed delay
- Two run-back timers
- 2 or 3 channel lighting controller
- Occupancy control for 2 or 3 zones
- Independent light level control for 2 or 3 zones
- Suitable for internal and external lighting applications
- Low cost flexible controller
- Qualifies for Carbon Trust Enhanced Capital Allowance scheme
- Manual override of all switching
- Facility for remote switching
- Volt-free change-over contacts for linking to BMS
- Variable time-delays up to 60 minutes or up to 12 hours
- Easy to configure and re-configure on site
- At-a-glance status indication