Autolux Universal Lighting Controller
Universal Lighting Controller
The latest addition to the popular Autolux range is the Universal Lighting Controller. This is a highly flexible, competitively priced 6-channel controller that provides a wide range of control options and
The “Autolux” Universal Lighting Controller provides integrated daylight and time control operation, which can be combined with presence detection if required. The manual override facility allows individual zone settings to be overridden on or off for a pre-set period of time, after which the lighting will revert to its former settings.
Product Code: UNI/L
Each channel can be used with up to six sensors of various types, so that each sensor connected to the controller is able to influence single or multiple zones, or control multiple functions within a zone, allowing each control strategy to be tailored to the needs of the project.
Experience in the field has shown that the “Autolux” Universal Lighting Controller has the potential to reduce electricity consumption by 50% without compromising on safety or comfort – providing a very fast return on investment.
Additionally the controller features a temperature monitoring channel that has a wide range of applications such as providing an alarm for cold room alarms, frost protection for vulnerable equipment or ensuring temperature-sensitive light sources are switched on before the temperature falls below the set level.
Intuitive ease of use
Designed to be intuitive for ease of use, the “Autolux” Universal Lighting Controller enables users to see the status of the system at a glance, using a clear LCD display that scrolls to show the status of each controlled zone.
Symbols are used to indicate light level demand, presence sensing and time clock status, combined with clear ON/OFF displays to show the system status for each zone, and temperature sensor if fitted.
The “Autolux” Universal Lighting Controller also provides dimming functionality with an analogue output for dimmable ballasts.
The simple-to-understand front panel enables the system to be programmed, offering two levels of PIN-code controlled access. The User level provides quick access for control settings (with optional PIN protection) while the Engineer level can only be accessed for adjusting advanced settings using the engineers PIN code.
At ‘engineer’ level the system can be fine-tuned to very precise parameters to ensure the control strategy exactly matches the user’s requirements.
- Control of up to 6 lighting zones
- Up to 4 lux sensors
- Ambient light level and occupancy control
- Controls multiple functions within a zone
- Highly flexible and configurable
- Additional temperature channel
- Clear display with easy to understand information
- PIN protected access for advanced settings
- 7 day programmer with 3 ON/OFF settings per day
- Overtime and holiday overrides
- Summer/Winter button
- Monitors lamp hours
- Info button – quick short cut that displays status of each sensor / switch input
- Fail safe configuration option
- Panic input from remote switch to override selected zones
- Configurable to accept inputs from Push buttons, Light Switches, Lux sensors or movement sensors
- Extra low voltage(SELV) remote sensor wiring
- Selectable operating modes
- Easy to programme with copy facility for ALL or individual zones
- Adjustable light level settings, independent for each zone
- Battery back up